Old 20-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
addictedtonitro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fukuoka - South Japan

hi all bros here...i tried looking up if there's a thread regarding this japan city but there's none...so i'll start a new thread here...

was staying in hyatt at fukuoka...ask around and found out that the red-light district is just 2 mins walk!!! never try japan before so decided to talk a slow evening walk...

suprise to see that there are so many joints here... like geylang, but a lot more cramp here... many people standing by the road asking if you want service...

but after knowing tht i'm not local, they just left me alone... i heard before that japanese joints don't entertained foreigners...but how wrong was i....

i was approached by a young guy that speak a little english...enough for me to understand... he lead me to a club call 'candy girl'... quite a nice and posh place...

they then showed me the rates for the place... 60mins for 23000 yen... pretty ex but never try before so pay loh... bros here please not that they charge 12% for credit card payment....

choose a girl from the posters and was then lead to a room to wait...

the room has a big bath area attached and with many funny gadjets... never try all, but some... the girl came in and really look like the one from the posters!!! super cute and pretty!!! i thought i'll feel heart pain after spending so much, but when i see her, i think it's all worth it... at the most next few weeks eat bread loh....

anyway, she lead me to the bath area and ask me to sit on a funny chair... it supports only your bump cheeks and is opened at the asshole area...

then she begin to shower me and apply many many foam on me to wash me thoroughly... good thing is she also participate... i soap for her also... quite enjoy...

after that, she rinse away the soap and put her head under the chair, and start lick asshole... very good...

then proceed to the bed and start action... first 10 mins, i service her first... then after that, she bbbj me with me cim!!!

to my surprise, she swallow all of it loh!!... she say like the no need to wash, and will not mess up the bed...

rest for awhile and tcss with her...she ask me to teach her english, so i teach her while fingering her... she try to pronounce the word with mixture of moaning... looking at her like that, my cock hard again...

ask her to cap me and pump her till i cum in doggy....

after that, she shower me again with foam and did not take any short cut... then cuddle before she help me to dress up...she did not allow me to dress up myself...not even put my socks on... all she wear for me... really feel like king...

i know it's a bit ex... but try one time for the experience loh....

thanks and have a great day...