View Single Post
Old 21-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, can share TCM ml? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Recently injured my neck and lower
back aching very badly... and got this contact from fellow bro... so mai tu book her on Tuesday night ....

Visited this TCM clinic...What i can say her this mlif is quite nice and sweet looking....

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow' TCM clinic still got such a nice pleasant mlif..

After inform her where is my pain and aching area, She never say much ask me laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the tuina on my back. She mainly used her finger to release the stiffness of my back muscles and free out the blockage that cause aching .

Starting you will feel very pain like killing me... After awhile you will feel relieve and shiok... Really damm good...She really can massage tuina on the right spot...

Then slowly come to my head and neck area ... she just rub and twist n turn the head ...after awhile my neck feel much better and turn here and there without feeling the pain...

Then she notice my leg musscle got some blockage and she start tuina and pressing ... no wonder my leg keep feel like no.strength and aching easily...

In our session, we chatted alot and she also provide some advise how to prevent all this

After about 90min.session , i totally feel like im new born feeling refresh and better ...I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that looking for a right trained TCM clinic....