Old 04-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Warmup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had a random sudden urge of bonking a tall girl so I SMS-ed Bro reds and ask him if he had got any girls that are tall and slim stock that is available. Bro reds replied me with Mindy saying that she is not only tall and slim,she is also a service oriented lady that worth a try so I didn't waste anymore SMS and just confirmed Mindy and immediately come over for my bonking session.

I reached the area and quickly text bro reds , and Mindy opens the door. Standing in front of me is a beautiful and tall girl signaling me to come in. I immediately went in and SMS Bro reds saying THANKS! Hahaha! Definitely the style of girl I wanted, we started to communicate and Mindy is able to speak some simple english. We chit chat a bit and I started to french her and the action starts now.

We french and french and her hands started to autoroam to my didi's territory and I immediately steam. Hahaha! We started to strip each other and her boobs is one of the nicest I ever touched. Soon, I moved to kissing her neck and move southwards, Mindy is enjoying the kisses and then initiate to go shower. The shower is pretty SOP and nothing interesting in the bathroom, but action soon come after.

After drying up, we proceed to some action in bed. Mindy is anxious to give me a BBBJ and I just laid down and enjoy it. Her BBBJ is pretty good, got suction and I can feel her tongue moving. Very good, I really enjoyed it but I don't want to waste my first shot so early so I signal her to come over and we started to french again and she started to catbath me before I can suck her. She is really very service oriented. It felt very good and then I took her up and put her on bed, then started to service her. She really enjoyed it and let out lots of moaning. Then my trusty finger heads south to recce a bit and found out that she is already WET!

Then I buay tahan liao, caps on and go in missionary style. Mindy is really tight. She moan and moan and moan as I pump and pump and pump. The tight and wet pussy is so nice that pressure builds up fast as well. Before I go to the point of no return, I quickly request to change to cowgirl and mindy happily obliged. In and out, in and out, wah! At this point in time, I pretty buay tahan liao, ended up exploding my first shot into her . At this time her face is already blushing and I can feel lots of juice below. She collapsed onto me and I love that kind of feeling.

After resting for a while, she comes back to french me and give me a catbath and followed by a BBBJ. Ahh.. That nice feeling again, ohh ohh ohh. I know she is already horny and really want to do. This time I changed to doggie and pump and pump and pump and the moanings and sexy movements made me buay tahan and I shouted "CUMMING CUMMING!" and let out a "AHHH!". I came and collapse onto her body. Frenching and still moaning, I really feel that the service is excellent. After we washed up, it comes to the end of my wonderful sexsion and I dressed up, paid, and left as a super happy and recharged man. Thank bro reds for the recommendation of Mindy.