Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
feihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
More MRs

Bo Bo (SLG)

Looks: Pre-MILF. Early 30s look, has a classy/hot ahlian feel.

Body: generally well maintained with slight tummy fat. Natural D cup tits with a nice firm, meaty ass. Very attractive.

Service: a little mechanical as she does state upfront that you only get 2 regular HJs. Even though her ad said full nude, she says it is either 1 full nude HJ or 2 clothed/topless HJs. Top up for more playability. I did not opt to get chop carrot so I declined. She eventually lightened up and gave me better service + roaming with no added cost but your mileage may vary. Have to give her credit that her HJ/JG was indeed very good, and her massage is hard and very strong. She is trained in proper tuina.

RTM: Maybe. She has a great body and good sensual, if she was less transactional it is a definite yes.
Ya...Tried her. Upfront, tells you if you want to HJs, it will be those mechanical type. If you go for one hj, it will be much more enjoyable.
Truth enough, one HJ will incorporate HDLY to JG and smoothly to very sensual HJ.......
But for guys like me, need to 2 HJ to get the tank emptied or ended up feeling half full.

Feihong