View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of
CBD good rub and teasing

Went past this spa many times during lunch and finally tried it a while ago. Was looking for a playground near office and this has not disappoint.

Was greeted by a lady in OL attire looking in her 30s. Took 1 hour session and was arranged a big room with 2 massage beds and shower attached all to myself.

Wore the super oversized shorts and waited for her. She has this foxy looks and seductive tone. Massage was great and when it comes to thighs and legs, the teasing starts with her hands going very closely near my crotch. At this point, hinted GQ and I agreed on HJ.

Turned over, continue with the teasing and proceeded with juagen. Not the best juagen but definitely decent enough for pleasure. The rest is history, enjoyed the 1 hour session. Will RTF to take a look at other MLs.

Summary:
PRC 30+
Foxy looking
C/D cupper, soft tits
Dmg 50+50

update:
a lot of no effort PMs. I'll start filtering now. High rep or exchange something worthy with me

Last edited by Majide; 07-01-2019 at 11:13 PM. Reason: update