View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Yokosi shifu, I need my viet fix. Anywhere to recommend tabao overnight under 600MYR? Heard that Mexico KTV can?
In Mexico KTV, the TVs beating out " I can't give anymore, can't live ". Asahi at RM100, Heineken at RM96, Tiger & Carlsberg at about RM86. That's 5 small bottles. The answer is yes & no. It depends on which lady that u liked to tapao. Some ladies may say....no deal and make excuses. Price of a bucket, per hour booking has increased a bit but that will not hurt your Sing dollars when converted to RM. It is 2 buckets now for a small ktv room. And do not be silly to pay tips to the 5 or 6 ladies or aunties that took your order. They are very friendly. Asked me " why no girls ? ". My reply "not drunk yet, when me high, will call lady ". Also, no need to tip the Viet ladies. They can be very cunning to get extra tips.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-07-2018 at 08:09 PM.