View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Had a session with Lulu 2062 last week. She is indeed a tall girl with C-cup boobs as I expected. Face looks pretty hot to me too. The only surprise was she had these bruise marks on her arm, stomach and back which she claimed to be weight loss injection marks. Very shocked that she had to go through this kind of treatment to lose weight. Competition at work or just plain vanity? Oh well.

Services are decently done: boob rub, catbath and BBBJ which is quite good. No AR and frenching though. Had a fun time playing with her big bouncy boobs that she jokingly said I was rubbing her boobs like I was using a computer mouse. Worth a try for those looking for big boobs and tall girls.