Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gonzo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

This is an FR for Bell at RL

I am a bit reluctant to post this, as I would prefer to keep her for myself, but she is a beautiful, nice girl and she needs the business, so here goes.

Bell works under the same name for an agency in Bangkok. She has been around for a while, and I suspect her age (25) might not be entirely accurate. The first time I met her was probably 6 or 7 years ago in Bangkok, so you do the math.

Anyway, her age, as far as I am concerned, is totally irrelevant, Bell is a total star. In fact, I think she looks better now than she did when she was a bit younger. Her face is very pretty, she has clear nice skin, she has nice enhanced boobs, but they are soft with no scars and I doubt you would be able to tell if you did not know. She is tall and slim with a skinny waist, no baby damage, no scars, and she also has a nice butt and shapely legs... In my opinion, her body is close to perfect if you like slim girls.

She also has a great attitude... she is not green at all, she has been doing this for a long time and knows exactly what she is doing. I have done lesbian tarmas with her in the past, and she is totally comfortable with AJ (although that is not really my thing). She is soft spoken, gentle and really friendly and sweet and she clearly enjoys the work... at least for me, it was not mechanical at all. Of course, I have know her a while, so that probably helped, but she is very service oriented, responsive, and totally ready to go. She went for the BJ in the shower, is up for any position, is not in a rush, gave a nice leg massage between shots. Did not look at her phone the whole time, and her English is ok and she is nice to talk to. Basically, she is up there with the best I have seen, either here or in Bangkok and it is a bummer she is only going to be here for 2 weeks.

Also, the OKT is responsive, efficient and a nice guy.

The room is East in a older building with a shared bathroom, but it was clean. I will back there again real soon, assuming I can get a damn slot.

YMMV, but I doubt you can go wrong...