View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any reviews for Molek QSM Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameci View Post
Yup, pretty much cept now the girls lounge outside instead of in their rooms at Sky Paradise so you can observe them before picking. They will usher you to another curtained area for 照镜 which is amusing though. Room set up pretty much the same with shower/waterbed area and thick mattress (no bed frame etc) on the floor.

Sad thing is, no more Indomee w Fried Egg but now have Chicken Chop.
i never tired their mee goreng, just had the curry instant noodle. chicken chop not bad lei. haha. i also order the soft boil eggs.

actually better like that, most of the girls hide in the room, only when captain call then they line up. but i use to go during lunch, so can see them when they are eating.

i just check their new location... very far from casueway... not sure if i am willing to travel all that way in. i basically tired everything there, normal/waterbed/one dragon. and the thing is the best service i got was for a normal RM198 session, just sex. the waterbed and one dragon very mechanical, lack the gfe, thou the one dragon was awesome and had me moaning like a little B**ch.

if i were to travel so far in, most likey will go for the one dragon, else not worth the effort.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.