View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Thanks all for supporting. Hope the response will be good. Will try my best to write a nice story.

To continue:
So for the whole of the next few days, no updates from Su anymore. Felt quite disappointed as I felt that the 1st date during that Valentine was quite enjoyable as we did chat alot with little silence in between our conversation. Furthermore she is single at that point of time and didn't have a bf before and so I thought if the feel is just right for both of us. Who knows, we could start a relationship. Texted her the next few days but still no reply.

Remember was one of the Saturday, towards the end of the month (Feb). Suddenly received an sms from her saying that she was busy, studying IELTS at the moment and will contact me once she is more free. I really took her word for it and wished her well, no worries etc, hoping to receive her msg again but from then on, no msgs from her and subsequently she removed me from facebook. That was when I "woke up" and decided to hatch a revenge plan for hurting my feelings. Remember I mentioned earlier I have a personal P.I. which I called him my brother also? Yes, we are that close. I decided to seek his help in my revenge plan. 1st thing 1st, I need to find out where she live, the exact block no. and unit.