Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgepanzer View Post
Went to a kapoo, cannot remember the name now, if i remember I will post again, but pretty hidden up a old lowrise apartment, next to where that nightclub got burnt down recently Funkymonkee is it? now they have an indoor football pitch next to where the club was.

Sorry cannot remember name nor exact location. Its between Thonglor and Ekkamai.

Everything was on but empty when i went in, but soon enough a cute tall young mamasan came, and told me since it was early (3pm maybe?) only got two girls. So by the inner door one appeared after the other. First one was very tall and slender but she totally no mood, appear for 0.4s with buddha hands then hide back. The other small petite cute appeared and much more welcoming. So off we went.

Massage was fine, hj was good, she put her face near my cock to make it as though she was gonna suck it but haha didnt. Roaming was everywhere, she was petite but had big enough young perky boobs, felt good in my hands. GFE was adequate, she was friendly enough and I wasnt here to make friends anyway. Tipped her and off i went to my next adventure nearer to Asoke Promphong

Around 2k-2.5k with tips, fun once in awhile to make you feel younger again.
The ekamai one shld be the ease 7eaven. Used to go there whenever I m in BKK.