View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

.... they worry most is get caught and have a record in china and next time their children hav lots of issues.....

there are SGD250 FL who works in hotels and looks better. But do you wanna spend that money and you risk get caught also? imagine you are captured on hotel CCTV while walking to her room.
Yes, Manli told me that China authority has since raided many sex establishments and that is the reason as to why she has to work in Sg until the situation dies down. She shared that she earned a few times more in China as she is of car show model quality.

In Sg, if one is caught with his pants down with an unlicensed call girl, he would not be criminally charged but he will be forced to testify against the call girl whom he fucked. The call girl will also not be charged but may be banned from coming back to Sg in the future. Our local authority is only keen in going after the pimps/agents/middlemen. The call girl will be hauled back to the station to assist in locating the pimps/agents. Punter will only get into hot soup if he fucked a call girl who is below 18 years of age (based on birthdate).

My Personal FR Thread: