View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 02:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MSF Rejects Paying Handouts To Sinkie With Stable Income And Free Lunch! Don't Be Gr

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A 59-year old man who is visually handicapped, has kidney failure and has been declared medically unfit to work was denied long-term financial assistance by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

The reason they cite is this: the man receives SGD$620 a month from his own Central Provident Fund (CPF) account which is higher than the amount given for public assistance, SGD$500, making him ineligible for financial assistance.

A Facebook post shared by...

MSF Rejects Paying Handouts To Sinkie With Stable Income And Free Lunch! Don't Be Greedy!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.