View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

long time no fucking so msg my usual stable! got elisa of lustvegas for my bonk in the morning today..i think she got come before under another name but dont know which stable

my favourite location as usual,plenty of parking..went up the aprt and she open the door,Bring me to her room and sit on my lap and we chit chat awhile n complain some customer make her leg blueblack..slowly the talking session become a fucking session ..she start to kiss me from my ears and we begin kissing n abit of frenching **so lucky i am not a smoker if not cannot french liao**..i took off her clothes and she help me took off mine..we went to the the bath room and she clean n soap me up..Use her boobs and rub my little brother slowly start to bbbj and lick my balls in the shower man,i tahan until cannot tahan i CIM in her mouth.i wish i can carry on give her suck until tml..Clean me and dry me up we proceed to the bed and she help to massge me...Start with missionary after awhile change to doggie and finally shot into her...she ask me to fk her awhile longer and hug me tightly....After that she clean me up and we just cuddle..

Looks: 7.5/10 pretty with horny looks
Skin and body:Fair with abit of tattoo
Boobs: 7/10 enchanced boobs but she knw how to use it and make u horny
BBBJ: 9/10 Know when to go hard and when to slow down..look at u to see if u are enjoying it

Remarks:too many girls out there! finding girl to CIM..ilove CiM and BBBj rather then fucking haha! cheers all