Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Damage was US$100 for Wen, no tips required and she did not ask at all; Bro Deptrai had already ensured that she will not ask for more, and told me so; He is really well connected, this Bro Deptrai . US$18 for the hotel room, very clean and aircon room with hot water. The boss lady was very polite during my checkout and telephoned a taxi for me to get back to Fortuna Hotel. Such good service!
Wah Lan oi... ur FR is 1st Class man!!! with this kind of FR, next time u cum Hanoi, i surely take even better care of you wan!!! Do u like to try a Double???!!!!

Anyway, u keep forgetting the most important part which I repeated to u so many times... the room got INTERNET in room!!! At no additional cost and connection speed very fast too nei!

And 1 more point for all other readers... Jimmy is really a cool guy.. he even left me a sweet gift before he fly off.. {tears in my eyes... *sob**sob*). This kind of brudder, I can say all senior Samsters of each important city MUST take good care of Bro Jimmy when he arrives!