View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
rabin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi guys my fb and i are based in pg and want to organize a gb for her. Beliw is my ad from the orgies section. See if anyone here might be intereted. She is my fb but he does do some freelance on the side. Dont worry, no hidden charges.

"Hi there, my FB has been keen to try GB for some time now. I am more than willing to share her as she is one hell of a cock loving slut. We are looking for 2-3 more guys to GB her. She gets wet just thinking about mmmf where all her holes are stuffed. Couples and single ladies are welcomed to apply too. Date and time to be confirmed soon. Tentatively btw 3rd to 7th of feb.

We r both indian. Well educated professionals.

She is 31years old, fair, 5 ft 2 inches, 52 kg, 36A, 26, 36. Bisexual. Out of this world BBBJ. Loves to eat pussy too. Completely waxed. No holes barred. Keen for dp and triple penetration. No raw, no cof or cim. Everything else goes. No experience in group sex. DFK is fine.

I am 32 years old, fair, 5 ft 10 inches, 87kg, 6 plus inches long. Straight. Some experience in group sex.

Those keen can pm me. Pls include ur intro, age, race, weight, height, length and thickness of penis and experience. Pics may be later but not essential. Pls include what u would do to her. The more description you provide, the easier for us to choose.

The point is for her to get all the cock she can take. Make sure she is satisfied. Its my present to her for being such a good lil cock sucker.

Location in discrete apartment. Bring your own condom and towels. No hidden charges."