Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bandesz007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hello Gents,

I am new to the forum, never been to Batam before but I like it already thanks to your information (read 50+ pages from the most recent ones plus some golden collections from nono).

I will be there March 1-3 and would be fun to meet up with any of you.

Will be in Formosa as suggested by Mr nono.

The plan is to visit many booking joints an massage places and book someone overnight if I fall in love . Is it normal to ask for the selection of girls at dirty massage places or would they feel offended? I do not really feel comfortable signing up and wait for the lucky draw.
Otherwise I would visit 1-2 KTVs and Disco scene for FLs. Even take 2 FL if get lucky.

I do not read much about KTVs other than they are the most expensive ones and the a recommendation about the a few good ones: Alishan, Hawaii, Memory. I guess these 3 maybe enough unless you have other recommendations.

I read pretty much nothing about the Disco scene other than the music is terrible . Which Discos are the best to pick up FLs or even regular girls? (I am close to 40 but could say 30 based on my innocent look )

I also read nothing about bars. Are girls (FLs) not hanging around the bars at Kampung Bule? If there are some, are they good looking? The price is the same 1-1,5 juta?

Talking about visiting all these joints I plan to do it on foot. I read everyone is taking gojek or taxi, is it really dangerous walking around alone at night? Not recommended?

I plan to visit some of the best professional massage places as well and avoid men's spa as I feel these are convenient but most expensive options.

Last but not least, there is a lot of reference to picking up girls online but I have no idea how to set the location to Batam and I have not found the page sharing the knowledge. Would anyone mind to point me to the right direction? (best chat app, how to set it up, considering I speak English only)

I guess that's good for first post. I am sure I will be back with some stupid questions and of course with the FR to contribute to the community.