Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dravityge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

For the benefit of Bros,

I was in FKK Oase in 2023. (25min ride from Frankfurt).

Experience reflects a Sunday which is considered an off, slow day. But i'd estimate 30 - 40 girls around.

Market rates:
- The receptionist will say 50 euro is standard, but for girls worth the shot, 100 euro is now the baseline standard (w/ DFK, BBBJ). Seems to have increased a lot post covid. 150 can generally include extras/1 hour/multiple shot.

Types of other guests:
- While it can be intimidating when the guy:girl ratio is off, it seems several people there were really just there to chill, eat, and maybe have 1 shot. There are a lot of girls loitering at all times in the lounge

The girls:
- Hot, hardworking ones are popular and worth approaching if you have a shot. before they are taken by someone else
- Many other girls just loiter,
- If you approached, you can linger in the lounge and some girls will take it as a signal.

Other tips:
- Personally l withdraw my budget in cash and leave once its run out. Its expensive to draw more from the club itself (high markup)
- Always agree upfront (before or the moment you get into the room) on services and price: generally, they deliver on this agreement. And I've not had any disputes.
- FKK clubs are not just about the girls: Enjoy the weather (if its good), watch football, eat food, take saunas, take naps.