View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
After reading the inputs from so many bros, was wondering whats the difference between Kc and regular ML?'

At least how i see it, KC is where the ML will want to cast a spell on you and make you want to keep going back to look for her. She will tell you things like she miss you and try to shower you with many gfe.. frequency could be quite high as weekly or more.

As for regular ML, its a little bit like how im going back to my hairstylist every 1-2 months for haircut. Saves me the hussle of looking for another one and she knows what i want and i kinda like the service im getting. I get to decided when i want to visit the ML. Could be once a month or twice a month.

So far i have had this regular ML for over 6 months. Only thing i did special for her was to send flowers on her birthday and bought her a branded perfume.
Am i considered being KC-ed by her?
bro i think you are KCing her instead of being KCed hehe.