Old 14-05-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
googleboycot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Donuts-korea

I went to donut recently, the place is easy to find. Went around 6PM, and got welcome from the lady manager. They are very friendly with the foreigners. It will be a plus point if you can speak korean. Just tell you are from Singapore and know from sammyboyforum. Pay 290K for 2 shots with club mode.

First, you just need to wash body and take the robe. Then, when you are ready, you can go to the elevator where two ladies are waiting for you. As soon as the elevator is closed, two ladies start the service. You can agressively touch their bodies.

First session starts on the chair with club theme in front of the room. If you take two shots, you can release the first one here with doggie. The sensation was amazing. I think it can be only found in Korea.

After you release the first one, the lady will invite you to the room. Do the cat wash, and prepare for the second round. It is a plus point if you can speak korean as well. It will be more comfortable.

I definitely recommend donuts, will definitely came back when I have business in Korea.