Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
2nd FR on Sony (BY:scroller69)

Went to Tommy as usual during lunch break and when he saw me gave me a cheeky smile and asked me to sit... waited for a while then asked him to recommend a fresh gal for me. So off he want making a few calls... then he said Sony just started to work ask me want a not. I thought for a while ..repeat her...should I? Then Tommy said I very lucky coz she justed started... suddenly my urge for a pretty young thing came on..so I said "lai lor"....

Within 10 mins she was here... she just went on to sign in and not even taking a look at me. As we entered the room, she took a look at me and said I looked familiar. So I said I'd looked her up before. (She still didn't know she STOLE my GL "virgin"). acted cool and started stripping. Both of us are soon naked and proceeded to the shower... some funny things happened here.. will skip it too embarassing write it out here

Everything was quite SOP... Really like the CFM face when bonking her. Really smooth skin...

After the fj, she started to massage me... told her to stop after a while and chat. During the chat, she sucked me nipple really hard..so asked her why..she said nothing to do what... wow liao hers so much bigger still wanna suck mine. Next time I nothing to do can suck hers a not huh??

after the chat we showered and left. and before we left she still says thank you and to visit her again when I'm free...

Face : 8/10 (still the same looks young and innocent can't change much in a month right)
Figure : 7/10
Height : a bit short
Boobs: Average
Skin: fair and smooth
Hair : long
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10 (now that I got over the shock of losing my 'virgin', managed to enjoy it)
AR:NA
Attitute : 6/10 (very SOP and feel a bit rushed)
RTF : If I'm horny for an innocent young thing.

On the whole I think I don't really click with her. But service is pretty good. I must say she looks young and innocent.
Will try not to repeat her coz there's a lot of other gals on my list...

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:43 PM.