View Single Post
Old 26-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

My view on trip to CNX:

Agreed with some "PR" Bros here, this city is not as fun as BKK or Pataya. Is kind of slow and lay back city. It might be quite disappointed for some younger bros to cheong here like BKK or something.

I was kind of lucky to have a bunch of really closed friends here. I can totally switched off my brain when ever I am here for the past 10 years.

Frankly, I have not meet any bros from SG, till now. Firstly, you must really good in speaking Thai before you can cheong the local joints. Otherwise, you need to have Thai friends to guide you around.

I need not highlight those pay for fun stuff as you could check those previous threads. More or less the same with slight changes.

You need to invest lots of time to party here. I often follow my friends to some joints that frequents by all kind of people including Farangs (angmo). Then you might even pick up some Angmo women from there, if they like you.

For the local joints, my Thai friends will break the ice for me to know the women. After some chicken and duck talk, If they interested on you, Bingo!

Due to the convenience of the accommodation that is provide by my Thai
Bro (House on a half football field), is always easy to get laid. Since he is staying alone, with like mind with me

The local women are less open than women in BKK. So it take times..

But of course you still could get freelancer uni girls (that in-need of money) from agents, but the price is higher. and don't expect to have very "professional" service. Only Thais know the agents, but not foreigners. You know that this is a underground stuff.

I think networking is a must if cheonging in CNX. otherwise, most of us will be carrot

As for wechat, the changes of getting a ladyboy is really high! If happens that you are too drunk to up one, please ignore the gender if you have a good sexifection.

Got to go for dinner/drink, will post when I am free If...