View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 08:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unprotected sex with FL

extract from https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=888..

read and use the HIV risk estimator link provided..

Risk factors for contracting HIV

Anyone can develop HIV, but a number of risk factors increase the risk. These include:

Injecting intravenous drugs, especially when needles are shared.
Undergoing a blood transfusion.
Getting a tattoo with a used needle.
Engaging in unprotected intercourse; unprotected anal intercourse makes people particularly vulnerable to infection.
Having a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Frequent exposure to infected fluids, such as in medical or emergency settings.
Drug and alcohol use, which can undermine judgment. Between 2005-2009, 1 in 3 people infected with HIV in the United States used drugs or binged on alcohol.
Exposure to the virus during childbirth, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Mothers and their babies can transmit the infection to one another.

Without any form of treatment in place, HIV transmission rates from mother to child range from 15-45 percent. Interventions such as antiretroviral treatment can reduce this rate to 5 percent.

A 2014 study looked at data on HIV transmission per 10,000 exposures to infected fluids. The number of infections for every 10,000 exposures was as follows:

blood transfusion: 9,250
sharing needles among injectable drug users: 63
needlesticks (such as blood tests or vaccinations): 23
being the receptive partner during anal intercourse: 138
being the penetrative partner during anal intercourse: 11
being the receptive partner during vaginal intercourse: 8
being the penetrative partner during vaginal intercourse: 4

Today, the blood supply is safe. However, sharing needles among drug users remains a significant source of HIV transmission.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have a risk estimation tool on their website. It works out the risk of HIV transmission for different sexual activities where one person is HIV positive and the other is HIV negative. The tool is based on the most recent evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikai126 View Post
Just curious I just had anal sex with a ladyboy she's using protection and I'm at the receiving end. What's the chances of getting hiv. Cos I'm quite worried

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here