View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

PP expenses is consider high for their local standard,shop around their lucky supermarket and you will realize even their cotton bud cost USD $1 which caught me by surprise and with this price can easily buy 3 in sg.Most of their good is import and by USD

Price are starting to increase after election as I notice compare to few years ago though the slight increase in beer or lady drink at pub still manageable for sinkies who go there,only think I like is their hotel accommodation still consider cheap from a decent guesthouse room with aircon at riverside area cost USD 15 to a decent one like h81 concept at USD $20.

Durian I try before,nothing to shout about as compare to Malaysian one,fragrance is not there and not strong taste.Haircut have also increase from $3 to $4 and the whole barber street team up to increase the same price

More high rise condo and building,build by Ah tiong and Naga open a new building and property developer keep on pushing for Cambodia to be Asia next front tier market after Thai and Vietnam but it seem they still got a long way to go for their economy as depends on UN funding for so many years and now China

More international flight flying there so I guess is a good thing so enjoy while it last