Old 14-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Thanks for your efforts. Extremely useful for new chiongsters to Myanmar. Up you already

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolister View Post
[CONTINUED]

*** If you still can't find a girl after visiting all above places, just walk out of the club, take one of the taxis parked outside and go back to your hotel, on the way back, the driver will ask you if you want a girl. Get his number and ask him to bring the girls to your hotel. Not the other way around, don't let him take you to his mamasan place ***

Again, your safety should be the first priority. You can keep his number. So the next day, if you are lazy to go out or horny in the middle of the night, you can call him and ask him to send girls to your hotel.

2) 7th Joint Bar & Pirates Bar

After JJ has been shut down, many girls moved to this bar. But one thing to take note - not all the girls here are FLs, some will come here with their boyfriends or friends. But when a FL sees you, she'll try to give you a signal, by winking or waving at you. The rest - you know what to do.

Happy hunting guys.

Note: I am not a blogger or review writer, and I don't usually contribute to the forums. I am just sharing my local experience with you guys. I don't gain anything from this post, just waste of my time. There are many other places you can go. But I got something to do now. I will write about them in my next post.