View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolister View Post
Bro Ahdiah, what time did you go there? Most of them are already picked up after 10 or 11 pm. Or maybe because you went there on Tuesday night, there are usually more girls on Wednesday (ladies night), and Friday & Saturday on weekends. Or maybe like you said, the security guy was chasing them away, I remember talking to this security guy, and he was saying things like how these girls give bad reputation to their bar and how their female guests feel uncomfortable as they are getting the same looks from the guys.

It's been a while already, I will visit there again on this Friday and give yall an update. Cheers.
Haha bro, i reached there abt 11. Din know the timing to go so i tt 11 was still ok. But who knows, go there see local guys and a few angmohs. Thats why went over to emperor. Also din expect emperor to close at 1am, so thats why hastily gotten a girl and thought i scored. Because i used to have a burmese fb in sg around my area and she was superb...in everyway possible. But sadly cut off contacts as she was moving on and so was i