Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolister View Post
In my previous post, I only mentioned massage parlours but for those of you who are looking for FJs, I can recommend you a few places other than picking up the girls at Emperor or going to brothels for quickies - speaking of which, I have been reading this thread for a while now, and I mean like seriously, I can't believe that yall go there for a fuck. First of all, your Safety is your responsibility, and some of the places are not just suitable for foreigners. Secondly, Hygiene Problem - those are unlicensed places, they see no obligation to obey the law and will not follow the sanitation requirements that government have. There is no guarantee that they will use decontaminated equipment and have clean environments. You might have to lie down on the used sheets and have sex with ugly bitches. Thirdly, Extortion - most of these places are run by gangs, so you don't wanna fuck with them. If they put you at a knifepoint, and demand more money by force or threat, you have no choice but to pay them. So, better stay away from these places.

I'll write about other ways to have fun and stay safe, in this post.

1) Tamwe Plaza

Here, you have three options.

I) Go to KTV on 3rd floor for one hour session, better if you go as a group because I feel awkward being alone, you can ask for the line up there, there's no mamasan unlike other KTVs, tip the waiter and ask him to bring in the best quality. if you don't like the first line up, ask for second line up. If you don't like any girl, just walk out of the room.

II) Go to live model show on ground floor. You can order a beer, 700 MMK (around 50 cents) per glass and watch the show. If you like a girl, hang the flower and she will come and sit with you. Most of you guys have been to Emperor, so I hope I don't need to tell you what to do. Just negotiate the price and bring her back to your hotel. What makes this place different from Emperor is that they have rooms backstage, so if you just want a girl just for a short term, it's the perfect place for you. Rooms are also clean, nice and cozy.

III) San Francisco DJ Club
It's in the basement, but you will see a big signboard there. This place is filled with fucking teenagers, "taw thars" which means male villagers who come to yangon for a living, and try to fit in this city society, wonder how they look like, see it for yourself, but it's not a bad place at all. You have only one objective there! To find a girl, not a guy unless you are gay. Most of the girls here are cute, charming, and young (age between 18 - 25), oh btw, they don't check your identity there so beware of underage girls. This is not a high-end club like FUSE, Pioneer, or the VIBE. So, when you walk into the club wearing nice clothes, the waiters will follow you and treat you like a king. And at least 5 or 6 waiters will be standing around you like your bodyguards. Ask them to bring some girls. Or walk around and find yourself.
Thanks for info. Just wanna know about the flower hanging place in Tamwe plaza, what time does it open? What's the normal price for short term in their private rooms? How many shots/time etc? Thanks