Old 29-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Hurricane, no offense but your moderation of this board is just excessive, this shanghai thread went from a very contributive thread to a thread where there is mostly people begging for help. All contributors have given up after being repetedly moderated by you, seeing their post deleted. I had stopped posting here for that reason. Gave it a new try yesterday to answer the questions about M & J.

Why deleting my post about Manhattan and Judies to kentboy78 yesterday? not like smartshanghai is my website or a competing website of yours. Yet it gave address and map for those requesting help.
I see you moderated the post from another guy after me too but didn't delete it {edited by mod} not sure what needed moderated there either...

Anyways... that post will probably get deleted too but I felt things had to be said. I'll go back to the HK & US website I'm usually contributing on since my posts don't get deleted there.
Really sad this thread has gone so dead because of excessive moderation... the only thing that is left is pages and pages of requests for help as a result and barely any reports left.
The point of a board is to let people exchange together, of course moderation has a role to play too but only when things get excessive (bad language, racial slurs, whatever).