Thread: Your ex
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Your ex

It is not the sex which bind us together.. but the emotional support which bring us together... Which cannot be obtained from our sposes.. but from each other...

She was a Attentive gf... Buying me stuff.. hanky chiefs.. socks and clothes for me.. as if she is my wife... Paying attention to my needs... Sad to say that... She was even more attentive to my needs more than my wife...

And i am so glad to have her.. Though i am nt rich nor own a car... But she is willing to stick to me....
Wherever i go.. she will just follow...

I do miss hugging her... Cuddling her at our fave bench near her place.. stroking her hair gently as she pour out her woes to me...kissing her on her forehead and patting her on her shoulder gently...

So much to think of... Even after the break... 2 years 4 mths liao.. i still use her handerchief and wallet she have brought for me though it is worn out now....

It is as if she was stil with me...

Men can be more commited as compared to women at times...Soon after her break up with me.. She got involed in relationships after relationships...

Finally she found a married man who love her.. and is even willing to bear him a daughter...