View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tikitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Review for the most cheerful girl I've bonk in 2019

FR for NICOLE

Nicole from Teeruk <----- Click here to view

Booking on: 24/01/2019
Time: 1500 hrs
Duration: 90 mins

Nicole is an average size girl, fair skinned and almost flawless body to being with. A very cheerful girl that makes you feel right at home the moment the session started. Very nice and cheerful girl with the sweetest smile I've seen in the recent months.
Strip her down slowly while having a flirty chat with her makes her shy.
Did not get a full view of her body till we got to the toilet.

Shower was full of GFE, Nice and gentle with a tiny bit of teasing and kissing.
Light frenching. Serviced me clean before washing herself.
Great body with the sexercise that we are about to go into.

Service is a little green at first. Lots of kissing and light frenching though.
Decent foreplay and oral skills to get me started.
Carried her up and lay her down nicely and did a little milking and sucking then fingering and painting her wet pussy.
Her legs trembled when i was painting and fingering her while she moans with pleasure~

Did her missionary and sitting for the 1st shot which didn't last too long due to the excellent foreplay. Feeling real awesome when firing off my load in her warm love nest and collapsed beside her exhausted from the hard and fast pumping action.
Cleans my tool with a wet tissue and lied down beside me like a GF.
Cuddled for a while and had a little chat before she started Deep frenching me and getting me ready for the round 2.
Her oral in round 2 was more passionate and did it even longer than round 1.
She got excited when i told her i wanna start banging that she caps me the wrong side.
Took a new cap, unrolled it quickly over my tool and instantly planted herself over my hard tool and started some hard riding and grinding.
Flipped her over for some doggy, sitting position then wacked full speed in missionary.
Firing off round 2 on body while she grabs my tool and started rubbing the head. I think i don't have to explain how that feels right?

Clean up a little and checked the time and realized i am only one hour into the session. WOW~ it's been some time that i finished 2 rounds that quick.
We rested and cuddled a while before proceeding to wash up which is still as good as the first with a little more frenching this time.

Final Verdict:
Ended my session with Nicole a happy man. And OH YES!~ I freaking will RTF~ I will and i want to.
Seriously can't wait for my next session with her.
Not forgetting to mentioned, Nicole's GFE is SOLID.

But as usual, GFE and some service standard is very subjective to your chemistry with her. But i guess you should receive a near similar experience as long you do your part in your own grooming and hygiene.
Does she wear braces?