Old 13-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nighthawk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Well...agree that the OKT is quite friendly (the younger one with a bit of cock-eyed). The older one is eager to push the gals to you, telling you which gal's gong fu is good and hardworking. Took his recommendation and tried this G17......sadly....I'll tell u why.

G17:
look : 6.5/10
boobs: 32B (a bit sagging)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (good suction)
fj: 5/10
frenching: nil

everything was quite SOP, but the face a bit black black. Not willing to kiss not to say frenching......sianz 1/2 already
bbbj was satisfactory but proceed to mount you as soon as "junior" is up.
Rush feeling puts me off and the mounting was uncomfortable with her trying to rush the cumming.
maybe I'm just not cut out for these rush sessions and no kissing makes it worse....decided not to force myself and remain nonchalantly to her rushed mounting. Sensing time was running out, she tried to bj (with cap) and hj, but i refused to just let it go so easily.
No feeling, cum also no shiok mah.
She seemed frustrated and proceed to bath me, signalling the end of session. I just follow through without talking to her.....wasted session!

Didn't know if she woke up on the wrong side of bed or our eight characters clashes outright...no chemistry at all!

What makes me furious is that as we were getting out of the room, she was shouting something (with tone of frustration) in Thai. Ignored her and left.
Went back today and found out from another gal that she was actually shouting out that I cannot STAND!!!!!!!!!! KNNBCCB!!!!!!!

No sense of ethics at all! I won't say it is not an ego issue but even if it is true, what happens in the room is purely between the customer and the gal and it is unethical to go about flaming the customer!!

Certainly no RTF for this G17. If she happens to be tirak of fellow samsters, I'm sorry if I had hurt ur feelings. But one man's meat is indeed another's poision!