View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
my advice to you is to share selectively, my experience on sbf is that most samster is lazy and selfish they will not shre anything good or will not bother to find out new stocks, worse many will then act all rich try bao gal and give big tips.
You may find out that by doing shareing charitably next time you come back due to her popularity her price has increased.
As for me i think ill pass as you say beautifal without pic means nothing, if she so beautifal why she not a model or have rich man support her.
In KL i can find plenty of pretty gal for 160-200rm so this gal 2x or 1.5x market rate.
Can’t abswer you bro, let the bros try and ask OKT for picture and try and write report. Contact given to 6 bros who PM me, I’ll nust stop at 20 cos won’t be checking sammyboy often. For those who tried, please up my points if you like the girl too and write your field report. I’m just doing a favor to bros here, don’t expect reciprocal cos I also left by the time you share with me, unless it’s local girl and I can try next time.