Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soldier1stclass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

genesis spa @ hsbc..

The spa facilities.. to be honest, is not great. The spa itself is quite small (compared to E2, Saboon, etc). The jacuzzi ROSAK. Even if not broken, it looks quite dirty or maybe old/used. However, the girls there are omfg fantastic. The PRC girls are great. Of course by now we all know that the real top notch PRC girls are still in China.. but the stocks in genesis are up to par.

Went in and sat down for a few drinks. First wave of girls came out - mostly vietnamese, thai, malays and locals. 2nd wave came out and immediately one girl caught my attention (in fact a few..). So I picked her right away.

Her name is Linda I think.. tall girl, fucking extremely hot.. quite pretty and she has loooong hair with bangs. my type of chick! Started with massage on the water bed.. then proceed to bed.. catbath.. fire & Ice bbbj.. then sex. RM 268 for 1 hour service.

Had a great time. definitely return tomorrow . One thing I didn't like - there was a lot of foreigners (bangla and all sorts). I'm not racist at all but I find it quite.. off. Honestly speaking some damn fat and smelly as hell. Can't believe those hot PRC girls have to serve them. u know what i mean... these girls are like gems!