Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoFoYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked KeKe (KK) of Hse 2831a for the 1st time.

Ke ke is a petite, attractive lass, with long hair, medium ridge nose, standing at about 1.55 m, 45 kg, with B- boobs.

On shore for about 4 months. Very good GFE with nice frenching and allowed painting. She loved to have her boobs licked and caressed.

Very slutty and horny when get fucked and made loud moans.
Automaric BBBJ but i only did CBJ. Enjoyed to be painted and her boobs caressed at the same time and responded in many body movement and moans.

High sex drive and made love with passion and energy. Wanted to thrust her for 40 mins but collapsed at 32 mins because in missionary, she closed her legs and gripped my thrusting dick hard. Made me not able to tarhan, knn, but then shiok , lol.

She loved doggie deep thrusting and moaned in ecstasy. Very accomodating to many fuck styles. The presex session of rubbing raw dick with her cunt in missionary was then shiok.

Good intimate hugging on bed and nice chit chat after sex. Not a time watcher.

Very enjoyable, shiok erotic bonk on her petite body with her in the passionate, vibrant and lusty state. As if she wanted to squeeze every drop of your sperm out. After shooting, she wanted your capped dick to stay for quite some time in her cunt and she would hug u tight in high GFE.

Will RTF
oh ya i agree. genuine experience ,similiar as ur fr