View Single Post
Old 26-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to retire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipaifan View Post
if you are happily married.. but occasionally have a urge to got for paid bonk..
what do you do...

Lust is hard to resist...

It really depends on who responds to this question. There will be some who will sanctify the morality of a marriage and frown upon any form of outside the marriage sort of transaction. There will be some who will say it is ok to do it as long as don get caught, and there will be some who will say "we are men and we should makan as much as possible". As in many other threads, the view of one may be taken only as the view of one and should not be taken as imposing this view on any others. I got zapped from someone with the words "I HATE VIRUS" but no nick... to the zapper... you can zap me to -ve, and I guess it is for my statement that I eat on the side sometimes. To be truthful, I have a great marriage and also am very happy. My wife and me live apart most of the time. (Though it is not because of family discord or what hor... we have a very loving relationship). But she also understands that I have my needs and as long as I do not bring home any disease and she does not find out about it, it is ok. And to tell you the truth, I only go out for a scratch once in a long long while... and I mean a few years... My wife scratches me just fine most of the time and that is why I feel no need to so.

To the TS, do you think it is possible to remain celibate through marriage? Will naughty thoughts of some other woman come into your mind? I am not saying only WL or FL hor... Even the SYT who walks down the road or crosses your path? So what will you do about it? I would prefer to pay and play and leave without any commitments as it is no strings attached. As for the morality of the act itself... hey... we can discuss about it till the sky turns blue... what is the morality of anything we do in life? Big lies, small lies. Flings, slings and blings... It is all up to the individual.