View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
I went last Saturday. JX was eating in the hall. Without makeup she looks plain. Thus I wonder why you guys keep saying she looks hot? I saw RY and she looks way hot. Everything came out well with RY. But as said her whole face and butt is surgery so lips is a little hard. Boobs is real soft and big. Butt is silicon too. But the experience is good
Bro, to me, both are fantastic.

So far, i up JX for 4 hrs and i up Ruyi for 14 hrs.

Ex Yi Yi (2049) scored super high in my checklist, with very solid chemistry and i had given a solid FR on her. She was one that if i missed i would really regret and i considered myself being lucky to get to try her.But somehow i only up her for 1 hr, while though on monthly basis, i did have the idea to RTF her. As for ex AnAn (16W06), she was equally solid but i up her for 31 hrs. ( if she could be outcalled easily, might even double the hrs). And to me, YiYi was prettier than An An.

So in the end, i figure out that the one that matches our character is more influencial on us, assuming other factors are equally comparable. At least for me is like that, haha.

Last edited by DPOWER; 14-12-2019 at 04:35 AM.