Thread: My Denise
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

Denise: With my hands restrainted, they continued to play with my breasts and nipples. Kim hands were free now and I was still being pushed forward and was leaning on him...... I could even smell his stinky breathe......

She was still crying and I thought about the incident with Herman. Although she was still being touched then, but somehow, that seemed to be more of her choice to allow herself being touched. She was afraid to ruin Jieying marriage then. Whereas in this case, I knew that it was totally against her will.

Denise: I saw his hand went down again and I struggled but the 2 guys held my wrist tightly. Then I felt him pull aside my Gstring and he slid his finger along my.....my..... pussy...... IN PUBLIC AND WITHOUT MY CONSENT! HIS DISGUSTING FINGERS!

She had started to scream and the passerbys started to look at us. I hugged her close and allowed her to calm down.

She started crying again and I held her closely and waited until it stopped.

Denise: He opened up my privates.... and touched me there all over....I could hear him whispering into my ears that he said that I must be enjoying because I was very wet. I couldn't fight back and could only shake my head.....

She turned away from me and returned to face the river.

Denise: He laughed before he stuck a finger into me.... He....he started to finger me and I could feel my body responding..... it's disgusting..... but my body responded to it....

Me: You said it was crowded. Didn't anyone see?

Denise: it was in a corner and it was dark. Furthermore, the 2 assholes had positioned themselves so that their bodies were blocking any other views. I knew that if I continued to struggle, I would have no chance and he would finger me till I had an orgasm on the spot. I stopped struggling and let my body go weak and pretended to start to slump onto the floor. Immediately they released my wrists and held on to my waist to prevent me from falling onto the ground.....

She looked up into the night sky and her mind seemed to be a million miles away. Finally she turned back to me.

Denise: They were unexpecting my reactions and so I moved quickly. I pushed Kim away from me and used my heels to stomp on his feet. His fingers came out and I did the same to the other 2 guys. I stamped as hard as I could and luckily each time I found my mark. They were holding onto their legs and I pushed them away and quickly escaped.

She turned and looked at me. Her makeup was smuged all over her face from her crying and she looked pitiful.

Denise: baby..... sorry.... I am a slut..... do you still want me?

Me: of course I still want you and you are not a slut..... I still love you as much as before.... nothing less.....

I leaned over and hugged her once more.

Me: Do you want to make a police report?

Denise: I have no proof. Furthermore, it's 3 against 1 and it is unlikely to happen on a dance floor..... the police won't believe me.

Me: they have CCTVs...

Denise: I don't know but even if it did, that corner was too dark and it won't be able to pick up anything.

Me: so how?

She cleaned her face with the tissue I had provided her earlier.

Denise: there's nothing we can do..... but you still have to face them in the office.... sorry baby....

She touched my face and I touched hers back. After what happened I knew that Kim would not take it lying down. He had not get to fuck her and he would come to me to request for it.

There was also a score to settle with Leslie and Jack.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.