Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
FR on Joleen from Armani

Well, I’ve noticed mixed reviews about her. Looking at her pictures and went with my gut feeling to give her a try. Let me start off to say, she was really worth the $500.

Appointment time given was punctual and I didn’t have to wait.
The moment walk into the room, greeted by very pretty, big eyes, slim girl. I can’t find an actress that looks like her but she looks like those pretty model babes at motor show. If you wanna fullfill your dream of bonking a slim model babe which huge boobs, she’s the one.

Entered the room and she kiss and hug me. I had my shower, then when I came out with my towel around my waist, while standing she came up to me and started light frenching, she kneel down, removed my towel and gave me and awesome bbbj. It was non stop of deep throat strokes in her mouth. Then started to undress her while she were kissing me. I laid down and she proceeds to my nipples. Her boobs were huge, not sure if it’s fake but it feels medium soft without and silicon feeling Time. Her boobs were really addictive. She continued her bbbj and it was really really good. I nearly CIM and told her to stop. She whispers to me that she wants to f**k. Her cowgirl was great. I had to confirm her speed. We swapped to missionary. Then standing doggie then back to cowgirl, throughout she was very accommodating when I wanted to slowdown. While in doggy, she was gonna make me cum, I quickly told her I wanna cim, she quickly got off, pull off the rubber , and suck me with awesome rhythm. Fast but as I was cumming, she gradually slow down. The orgasm I had was really a trembling one. The best CIM ever. Treat her well and she’ll treat you well.

I don’t care what others say lousy review of her. Maybe I’m just lucky.

But what ever happen between me and her, was fantastic.
Bro, same here for me, beside her desirable stats (esp her boobs), she gave excellent gfe and passionate service. Nv the less, with her price, u also can try Belle charlene or missquaintrelle, both of them are the gals who had also great reviews, I m considerating or very tempted to try.