View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frustrated, don’t understand this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteve View Post
Story began 3 years ago, he cheated on me, my friend saw him at geylang finding hooker. He started to flare up for me confronting him, then ghosted on me. I wanted to talk and end well. It never happened till today.
His mum called me few days later, she wanted to know what happened. I couldn’t take it any longer, I told her what exactly happened, and his history with Geylang since young. She was devastated, the whole family was, for sure.
He never spoke to me, till today. He blocked me off every avenue he can sense my presence. I just wanted an apology, I offered mine, but all I got was “fuck off”.
I am guilty for what I told his mum, but is he not at all guilty for what he did to me? How do I continue from here?
Till date, whenever I see his name appear somewhere, oh apparently so in a Telegram mass chat today, I felt jittery, afraid and angry.
No offence but looking at your this current post. You are a lady?
Now, referring back to your past posts dated 18/03/2018; you mentioned 'your wife'. Now correct me if I am wrong, I am now suspecting the credibility of this thread. This is confusing. Buay lun.....