View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally posted by Maximo
Need some informations & advice from brudders out there who have stayed in BKK or familar with the place.

Wonder how much does a return air tickets (BKK-SIN-BKK) by Thai Airways cost if you purchase it in Bangkok (inclusive of whatever taxes or charges).

Any good agency (in BKK) to recommend? Can i purchased it thru phone call with my credit card and have the agency delivered to the person.

I'm planning to fly my tirak to Singapore for a short holiday, and this is the first time she is travelling outside BKK.

To all brudders who have tried to pm on the abovematters, SORRY ! just dun understand why my mail box keep indicating full when I've deleted every msg.
There was an SQ promotion in the month of June in BKK....price after tax came up to B5,454 for return Bkk-Sing-Bkk.

Due to heavy demand, the price has inched up to B5,625 as of 01 July. Same as Cathay but the choice is clear of course.....

I LOVE SQ ( at B5625 that is)!!!

CK