View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Re: Any experience on girl squirting(female ejaculation)?

had experienced it few years back when I get to watch a couple live sex.... its a horny gal.. she squirt so easily that whenever her bf finger or fuck her, she started squirting.... the whole bed is wet !! amazing.. first time i ever watch live sex with full lighting on....

I was pretty luckily as after that, I advertised on yahoo classifed (no longer available), looking for OL and a lady replied, after some sms exchanges, we agreed at a price of $250 and place for the session. When I first see her, I find her very familiar and after some recall, I finally asked her if she is the one that I watched the live sex... She told me she likes to be watched, her bf (at that time) agreed so she invited me to watch.

finally I get a chance to enjoy her squirt... indeed powerful... she squirt so easily.. just few seconds of finger, she squirt... after few thrust, she squirt again... no wonder she needs to replenish water supply.. haha...

Unfortunately she is looking for someone to 'bao' her at $1,000 a mth with 2x per wk... as I am not prepared to spend this money, we parted ways after 2-3 sessions of bonking... I tried calling her after another few mths but the number is no longer in use.... what an experience...

I no longer have contacts, pls dun ask me for it... I'm always on the look out for such gals.. but no luck after so many years...