View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

Chapter- Kopi Beng Gao
<Riding the Food Delivery Lady>

Each story details the naughty encounters during my career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“Things happen for a reason, when things happen you got to take advantage of it.”
Uncle Richard

Setting:
This is my latest escapade. My life became SO DRY and dead when Covid hit. Writing this brings back memories of the initial lockdown.
All the playgrounds are dead and all the “fun”places became a ghost town.
Remember staying at home and not being able to even go outside ? Remember not being able to enjoy a warm cup of coffee with your best friends ?
The story is set a few weeks after the lockdown where things started to open up. When food delivery became a part of everyone’s life.

<Story Starts>
Our family shifted to a new home in the East. A place where the nearest mall is about 15 mins walk away.
There was a time my wife would bring our kids to her mother’s place to stay from Mondays-Fridays.partly due to the closer proximity of their school and only back on the weekends.

During the Covid period I have gotten lazy and gained about 6kg. Many people said they lost weight during Covid but for me it’s the other way round.
The lazy me would browse for the best deals on the various food delivery platforms to find the best deal (eg free delivery, free drink, free side dish etc).

One fine Wednesday, after getting home from work.
I ordered some Korean fried chicken with some shiok soda drink to unwind after a long day of work. The order was made via a delivery app (shall not name it) but there’s only that few.

I saw the estimated delivery time is 1 hour 20 mins.

I don’t know why I felt so horny that day. As though the balls are filled with pent up juices. Seeing that there’s still time.
I decided to DIY and then nourish myself with the fried chicken later.

I took my time to have a warm shower

Changed into my boxers and tuned into my favourite Japanese AV film.

Oiling my old man cock with some oil , stroking myself while enjoying the film

!!!ahhhh ikuuuuuuuu!!!!
The hot jav star bounced up and down
!!ahhhh!!! Ahhh!!!Ahhhh!!!
The camara pan to her bubbly butt as it rocked up and down the man rod

!!zzhhhhttt!!! Zhhhhtt!! Zzzhhtt!!
Ahhh I can feel my cum loading up, ready to fire out with a few more strokes.