View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
Hi bros... i in deep shit now and need kind expertise.
I am married with 3 kids... and met a gal 5 years younger.
She knew i have my family and we go out together and have plenty sex, as my wife seldom gives me...

Now that i want to end this relationship with her as i realised how much i love my family after my parent passed away.... i don't want my family to break up because of her... and i wish to end this..

I talked nicely to her but she refuses to let go...
She said she will let go if she approach my wife and tell her all about us having sex and etc.... i told her to pls let me go and we end peacefully but she refuses and keeps threatening me..

I am really lost.... i can't afford to lose my family... i really want to get rid of her... i know it was my fault.. but i can't tell my wife this... she sure will file for divorce... my kids are innocent... i do not wish them to suffer because of this stupid fault of mine..

Can any kind bros pls help and advice me what to do?

I don't know who to turn to and ask... i am living day by day in hell...
Sometime i just wish to end my life and die... but my loans will be burden to my family... i don't want them to suffer because of my wrong doing

Thank you bros...
TS, your mistress is too selfish and more likely to be drama queen. Since you are married, you should have made clear to her from start that you are not planning to marry her or divorce your wife for her sake.

You can sound her out by asking her good questions: would you like it if a woman of your type keeps threatening and harassing your hubby daily in order of making him to be with her? Or how do you feel if your dad is forced to divorce your mum for the sake of his mistress who has as same mindset and personality as yours? You need to think of good questions that can knock some senses into her. Think she lost her sane.

Good luck to you on solving your problem!