View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Wow..bro Noobie, you started your interest in HK market. Very much a lively place and in close vicinity to Macau, ZhuHai, and Chang Ping, which are sex heaven areas.

Thought you are keen on Jap gers only, I remember you been quite active in hunting Jap gers years back. Not to worry about the 141 girls, most of them speak Mandarin except for a few true locals that speak terrible mandarin but they do speak English better. Majority of those advertised are true and most of them have good attitude if you treat them well.

Like bro Rokket and buster have mentioned before, most of those listed as locals are in fact from Guangdong province where they can pass off as Hongkie since they speak fluent Cantonese, these are the group that can also speak Mandarin.

Hotel reservation girls are in fact prettier, as carefully selected by their OKT/pimp. Service attitude, so far majority of those I tried are good, except for only a few with attitute problem or tend to rush you, maybe due to tight booking schedule (I suggests best time is between 1 to 4pm on weekday). But one thing is while most offer nice bonking, the duration seems short to enjoy the girl friend feeling.

If you can study carefully from the website (switch to Mandarin will be better), you can choose some who offer massage plus extra, which offer longer duration and you have time to TCSS before bonking..perhaps can lead to gfe and enjoy more during bonking.
For those strictly only on ML (making love), they process tend to be too quick..like our KS or GL 40 cat bonk..in about 30 mins..don't seems to have much fun.. Of course there are exception cases, like Bro Rokket, with his charm he got a few 141 girls who spend longer time with him and also went out dinner and drinks with him, he is one of the very few lucky guy....

Noobie, I will be back in SG this Wed, can pm me.....perhaps we could have a drink to discuss more about HK/China happening...Cheers
yo bro sebast,

you still remember me hunting for jap girls
great memory man, u were on the thread by j-hunter as well?
no more chance to go to japan on biz trips and hard to find khaki there so looking for other options....kekeke

yeah, it's been a few years since i tried my luck in japan, haven't been back there since then and the goods in singapore are always disappointing.

sure, will pm you after this, me got no experience whatsoever so maybe just listen and drool over your escapades.

basically, if i go to hk for biz trip, wanna try some local gals who can speak some english or mandarin, that's all.