Thread: G Spa
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Spa1 is also $158. But I must say it is a complete waste of money to drink 3in1, eat cheap snacks, use those useless facilities. I just went two weeks ago after learning they have fully completed Reno (they were stil lunder Reno during my previous visit). I need to pay for food after paying $158 for entry. Bloody joke. And less the hot and cold pool, the rest are just gimmicks. The spa has lost it's identity, it used to be the sports spa that national athletes visit as well despite changing hands, and used to charge higher than the rest in the good days.

I get higher quality massage at half the price at TCM shops... The delta for the hot/cool pool is ridiculous. To drink 3in1, and pay for food is the nail in the coffin. Goodbye Spa1.

If you are on your way to Spa1, turn back to Gspa.
Cant agree more bro.
That's why HCs cannot survive now.
Like u say, goto one of those TCMS or clean spas for a good 2 hr rub ... after that can OTOT go look for 1 nice restaurant to eat until u song.
Only reason i can think people goto such spas like G Spa or HCs, maybe to bring business counterpart or have a lot of free time to kill (massage, jacuzzi, watch movie).

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.