View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Staying at Makati. Went to Greenbelt 3 to look for FL. Was walking around Starbucks and quite a few FL made eye contact and smiled at me. But most are old, fat or ugly. Finally a group of FLs called me over. Their leader is a middle aged FL that has seen better days. She is also plump with no waist. However seated next to her is a syt that could not be more than mid-20s. She has c-boobs, still shapely and pretty, short like the regular Pinoy. However she has a slim waist with large enough boobs that accentuated her hourglass figure.

The older FL said she is new, just been working 3 days and is looking for a friend. However asking price is US$200 or P6000! I said I never paid more than P3000. After haggling for a while, we agreed P3500 (she was a hottie and syt) and a slow but good service.

Brought her back to the hotel, as usual some hugging and foreplay. She asked for payment upfront. I was a bit hesitant having heard of scams but she said that she had been cheated before when clients do not pay and threaten to call hotel security. I decided to take the risk and pay her.

After I paid her, then she started to remove panty but still dressed and she sat on my lap and we kissed a few times, then she asked me to undress her and we went to shower. She washed me as usual and then she turned around to rub her ass on my dick from the back as I used my dick to rub her pussy from behind and she brought my hands to grab her boobs from behind. We humped for a minute or so and I think she was expecting me to penetrate her from behind doing a standing doggie in the shower. I did not as no condoms yet.

Shower was brief and we climbed to the bed, she gave me a short BBBJ that lasted less than a minute, then capped and she insisted on doggie (her favorite position she said). All the while she made exaggerated noises.

It was over quickly and she cleaned up and left.

Generally not much gfe or was very fake, despite wanting it to be slow and nice, it was fast and short. The whole thing from entering the room to exit lasted 20 mins.

I think I was carrotted, but she was a hottie, what to do.

Strange thing though, a few minutes after she left, the front desk called me to ask if I had a guest. Apparently hotel security has been trained to pick up FLs and they check to call the guest in case something has been stolen or the FL has murdered/robbed the guest, to make its all fine before letting the FL go. Also I wondered whether it was the FL that told them my room number or the hotel tracked me from when I entered with an FL.