View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
{pls dun not quote entire forum - edited by mod}

Strange thing though, a few minutes after she left, the front desk called me to ask if I had a guest. Apparently hotel security has been trained to pick up FLs and they check to call the guest in case something has been stolen or the FL has murdered/robbed the guest, to make its all fine before letting the FL go. Also I wondered whether it was the FL that told them my room number or the hotel tracked me from when I entered with an FL.
Lot of hotels stop girls leaving. But I doubt it's because of security because it's hard to build a case because prostitution is illegal in Philippines .. Maybe kaypoh security want to know who fucked her ���� that is my theory