Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pikachu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Bro...

It's pretty normal for overnight for FL lei...

Over here when it's 90/2, over night about 2x, or slight more then 2 sessions. But only 3 shots

For Malaysia it's 45/1, so 3x the price for 6/8 hours with the girls and 2 shot isn't too bad.

Yeah it's cheaper to go for multiple shots, but if u really want to spend some time with an FL, hug her to sleep. I think it's fine. Some time it's not juz about sex.

Understood bro. Some idiots apparently keep spoiling the market. Keep showering girls with expensive handbags, iphones, gold bracelet, gifts etc. I have been going raw with some of the girls here but now they had been refusing to go raw with me anymore. They rather entertain those carrot head on their wechat than even do their own required services with their regular patrons. Touch the boobs and they immediately push my hand away, kiss also cannot kiss already, say mouth got ulcer la, tongue pain la, sorethroat la. Really is business too good already. Haizzzz. Bobian la, so many rich people around. Suey suey, i one of the poor ones. Skipping this joint for good. Waste my hard earned money.

Last edited by Pikachu911; 11-02-2019 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Error