Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Typotypo123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
This sounds dodgy, I cannot fathom any reason whatsoever, for a woman to find a lover for him, to love to fuck, because she "loves" him. Even if its as extreme as you are dying, or have cancer or your got some issues with your vagina, finding a lover for him is love him? What fucking nonsense.

I'm no women, but come on la, this is so over the top. If he loves you, he would not be even thinking of having someone else, especially if its complicated. A wife asking someone even sounds hurtful to me, more so its you knowing your husband fucking a woman's brains out while you're feeling heartbroken.

Either he's brainwashed you enough or you want to fuck another women because you're lesbian. If not then you must have cheated and want to repay by finding a lover for him.

Please don't say you're doing this cause of love, its cheapening that word.
Thanks for your opinion and for passionately expressing it I guess everyone has different experiences and circumstances that make them, them, and what love constitutes for them. Under my circumstances, this is something that I have and want to do I'm sorry if this offends your point of view.