View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
my ex is really good in scamming. i guess i am just one of many of her victims/fake bfs.

For instance, there was a time she purposely get a vn phone number of her mom engaged and keep dialing in front of me. It prompt curiosity and i asked her why keep calling her mom. She told me that she mom was very sick. From there, she started to ask money liao and and i just could not let her feel upset and feel trouble.

And she would cried hard when putting a show to claim that she is running away from debtors to push me to edge to break bank to save her. I just lost out and cannot think and just help her.And there are many other shows she put up to scam my money.

After sometime when i was broke, she still want to squeeze max from me to get iphone 8 and it has to be a plus. She claimed that phone was lost but actually in spa got people already mentioned she got new kang tao to buy her new phone and yet she just want to me to buy for her.

My point is that they just not worth it nor deserve our help. They don't have remorse nor have loyalty and feel right to cheat with new BFs while still self rights for asking for money/gifts from us. Also, they always go for bigger fish when felt that u are loser after drying up all your money.

Pls wake up you really fall in love with such person. They just scammers and nothing more.
I encountered the "phone call" scam before too, i think is quite a common tactics they use. Conspire with their fellow "sisters", then coz Wechat they have the habit of using voice messages, purposely use speaker phone to let us hear the conversation.. If it is not family member ill, then is hometown house need urgent renovation, or kena cheated by agent, or rental /remittance pass to friend but the person MIA, then the voice message finished will wait for us to ask WHAT HAPPENED? Even if we act blur don't ask she will automatically self tell the sad story, then follow by tears that are so fake that see already you feel like laughing..